Friday, October 3, 2008

I Can't Believe its almost here!

For the past couple of weeks it has come more and more real to me that I am going to be a mom! Yes its scary but at the same time every time I pray about it I have an overwhelming feeling of comfort! I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for trusting me and allowing me to be a mom! I want to be the best mom I can be for our son. Its weird that I feel so much love for this baby that I have never met. But it has been such a spiritual and neat experience being able to carry our child for nine months. I love my husband and all the support that he has given me for the last nine months. I am not the easiest person to live with but he has truly been patient, kind and understanding of me! I want to thank my mom for the love and support she has always given me. The best gift my mom has ever given me is to show me how to love people. She has done so much for me in my life and still continues everyday to do things. I am so grateful to be blessed with a mom like her. I want to thank my husband and all that he has done for me and all my friends and family that have been so good to me in my life! I love you all!

2 comments:

Steph said...

So i guess i will just comment on all your posts today! I'm so excited you are going to be a mom too! It is a very spiritual experience to give birth and to be a mom! You cant understand true love and happiness until you have a child. You two will be great parents. We are lucky to have you guys as close friends and cant wait to see baby Parker!

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you!! You have always been so great with my kids. I'm sure you will be an awesome mommy and get so much joy out of the love you feel for your son! Good luck with everything, it's coming up quick!