Wednesday, October 22, 2008

5 Things Quiz

5 Things we collect

1. Scrap booking supplies
2. Baby clothes
3. Books
4. Clothes
5. VHS videos from DI

5 Things we couldn't live withoutt (not necessarily in order)

1. Food
2. The Gospel
3. Family
4. Stretch Marks
5. Hot wife

5 Things in our junk drawer

1. Bills
2. Marriage license
3. Cords to everything
4. Envelopes
5. Scissors

5 Appliances we can't live without

1. Flat Iron
2. Washer & Dryer
3. Refrigerator
4. Toilet
5. Toaster Oven

5 Things I always have in my purse

1. Lotion
2. Lipstick
3. Mascara
4. body butter
5. license

5 Things we'd like to see before I die

1. Wicked
2. Europe
3. For this kid to come out of my gosh dang stomach.
4. Prophet
5. Elf

5 Things we'd do with 5 Million Dollars

1. Buy Groceries
2. Pet fish
3.Hygiene products
4. rent
5. build a city

5 Snacks we enjoy

1. Ice cream
2.Peanut M&M's
3. Stephs Chocolate chip cookies
4. Stephs Scones with
5. stephs honey butter

7 Jobs we have had

1. Stained glass for temples, Holdman studios, Art Glass Studio.
2. Dan petersen School. Disabled students.
3. Occupational therapy Aide
4. Danville, Disabled Adults
5. Training school, Disabled adults.
6. Dental assistant
7.Hostess at Fudpuckers

5 years ago

1. Starting my Junior year at Lone Peak
2. I moved to Florida.
3. I worked.
4. Moved to West Jordan, for the second time in my life.
5. 5 sizes smaller, Thanks Josh.

5 Things on Today's To do List

1. Drive home from stephs.
2. Make steph make us cookies.
3. Pee all night.
4. Watch movie
5. have josh tickle me.

5 Places I've lived

1. Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Provo, Utah
3.West Jordan Utah
4. Salt lake city Utah
5. Cedar Hills Utah

5 Moments that changed my life

1. Getting married
2. Getting pregnant
3. Working at Dan Peterson
4. Jared being my best friend.
5. Eating Stephs amazing chocolate chip cookies.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Bert did you happen to be eating chocolate chip cookies while you were writing this post haha. You are too funny!

Steph said...

you guys are wacky! Okay ill make you some cookies next time geez! :)

Amanda said...

lol your pee comment was hilarious!!