Saturday, November 22, 2008

To a wonderful mother!



Mom has all ways been there for Britt and I no matter the circumstances. She has helped us so much with Parker its crazy. The first day we came home from the hospital she took us to the grocery store and bought us all of our favorites, and some things that we needed. The first night we were back she let Britt and I sleep while she watched the baby. She stayed for a whole week with us after Parker was born. She woke up every single time and helped us feed and change him. In the hospital she was forgiving when I, her son in law had an emotional break down for no reason. she is a wonderful person all ways willing to drop everything and help. Last year I was having horrible pain in my abdomen, she dropped everything to come drive me everywhere to go get tests done to see what was wrong with me. She had so much planned for that day, she had visitors at her house and had other commitments but she was willing to drive me around, and forget what she had to do. We love her so much, and I am glad I wound up with the best mother in-law any one could have! I love you so much mom! Thanks for all that you do for Britt Parker and I!!!

1 comment:

Grammy Cindy said...

What can I say...Klyss is amazing. We are all lucky to have someone so wonderful in our lives!!